Frequently asked questions
Here you can quickly find answers to our customers’ most common questions.
- Like to know more about managing one of your accounts?
- Need additional information about a product or service?
- You can call us 24/7 on 080 81 31 41 51 (freephone from UK landlines)
Page Sharing Links
- Be wary of ‘shoulder-surfers’ – people behind you in queues at the till or at the cash machine trying to see you enter your PIN.
- Be wary of ‘skimming’ – fraudsters who capture your card information by swiping the card on a skimmer and storing the information. When you hand over your card to make an in-store purchase or at a restaurant, don’t let it out of your sight.
- Don’t use the cash machine if you think it’s been tampered with, and report your suspicions to the bank.
- Use different PIN’s for each card and change the PINs regularly.
- Keep your wallet, purse, mobile phone, organiser, house keys (any personal effects) out of sight and reach.